The ‘superior’ solution in pre-hung door sets, our RESIDOR range at Stairways is the leading door set option for internal installation within large scale development projects.
Built with speed and efficiency in mind, the RESIDOR provides you with a pre-assembled, pre-hung door set of your choice for the residential market, where key requirements include reducing manual labour and delivering a quality, high-value product.
- Residential Apartments
- Social Housing
- Student Accommodation
- Building regulations Part B complaint / BS476
- Building regulations Part E complaint
- Building regulations Part M complaint
- CE Ironmongery
- 3rd Party accredited – Certifire
- BS8300 / DDA
- Volume capacity
- Time Saving
Stairways Residor doors are available with many specifications. However if you wish to discuss a particular specification or feature please do not hesitate to contact their very helpful team.
|FD30 < FD60|
|FD30s < FD60s|
|457mm < 926mm|
|1981mm and 2040mm|
|Design:||Flush, Moulded, Panelled|
|Finish:||Primed, Paint, Foil, Veneer|
MDF: Moisture resistant grade as standard, primed white. Available in 25mm or 30mm.
Timber: Softwoods and Hardwoods.
|Assembly:||Factory assembled door sets with factory fitted ironmongery|
|Install system:||Securfix installation system|
Architrave mitre system available
Architrave, Skirting, Plinth blocks, Window boards, Ironmongery
Stairways Residor doors are available with many benefits. However if you wish to discuss a particular specification or feature please do not hesitate to contact their very helpful team.
- Assembled interior door solution. Combining factory machined components, fitted with hinges, latch or lock, and keeps, door pre-hung into the frame.
- Simple fit lining systems. Choose from one of our purposeful designed lining solutions.
- Lining & Architrave systems that work in tandem, providing a seamless install.
- Factory-installed fire, smoke, and acoustic seals into the lining.
- Door identification recognition labeling. Partnering with our door scheduling services, allowing easy location identification within the building.
- Third-party certification – provide that extra layer of reassurance.
High-value engineering delivering staircases and door solutions to national house builders, architects and contractors
Southam Drive, Kineton Road Industrial Estate, Southam, Warwickshire CV47 0FA
T 01926 818770 E email@example.com
Stairways Midlands Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Company No: 3146591
Registered Office: Southam Drive, Kineton Road Industrial Estate, Southam, Warwickshire CV47 0FA