Satisfaction levels for the service customers receive from Stairways Midlands continue to exceed targets, according to latest data.
The business invites regular feedback from customers to ensure products and services are constantly reviewed to see where success should be celebrated as well as where improvements could be made, benchmarking against tough performance targets.
And results for February and March 2021 show that, in all areas, the service delivered is something to be proud of.
- Efficiency in dealing with call-off is exceeding targets in the last two months, with an average 90% satisfaction rating overall
- Dealing with estimating enquiries on both stairs and doors carried 90% to 100% satisfaction rating across both months
- 100% of those who responded to the question said they would recommend Stairways and/or use them again for both stairs and doors.
However, responding to some enquiries on time was identified in February as an area for improvement, despite customers still saying they would recommend the service from Stairways Midlands.
Lisa Harris, Group Compliance Officer for Stairways Midlands, said: “Getting as much feedback as possible is really important to help us monitor performance against targets, celebrate where things are going well and identify where we can improve.
“We review feedback monthly. It helps us shape the future, investing in new products and improved designs, continuous improvement, and maintaining high levels of service delivery.
“We are very proud of the figures so far this year, as well as the more personal comments we received, but are not resting on our laurels and continue to use the data to help us make business decisions for the future.”
Specific customer comments included:
- “Very good, deliveries going well. Love the three-week lead time. Perfect!”
- “Good service, especially now three-week lead time.”
- “All staff very helpful.”
- “Very pleased with the customer service. Keep it up!”
The feedback is discussed by the management team each month, with specific actions prioritised. The work is underpinned by Stairways Midlands’ ISO 9001 accreditation.